LIST OF PROJECTS
- Conservation, characterization and utilization of genetic resources of subtropical fruits.
- Genetic improvement of subtropical fruits for productivity and quality.
- Integrated nutrient, water, space and canopy management for improving productivity of subtropical fruits.
- Development of diagnostic and prediction models and; devising IPDM schedules for management of biotic stresses and production of safe produce in subtropical fruit crops.
- Devising technologies for minimizing postharvest losses and production of value added products.
- Improving knowledge and skill of stakeholders for improving production of temperate horticultural crops.
- Dynamics of temperature, salt and moisture stress on mango production
- Integrated management of guava wilt